I feel terribly lost and lethargic.
I am so fed up with the way I treat my body. I drink too much, I smoke too much, I barely work out and now I'm back to eating complete garbage. My sleep schedule is terrible, I lack energy and ambition and I am currently unemployed. My body is in the worst shape it's ever been.
However, I know how I operate. Once I feel I am becoming very "rock bottomy" I tend to monk out and change things for the better, therefore starting today I will change every bad habit I have, and hopefully within a month be in a lot better condition.
Here's the game plan:
Tomorrow
Keep this journal/blog updated, even if I slip up on my diet.
Eat a good breakfast, small lunch and medium sized dinner.
Limit myself to only three cigarettes tomorrow.
No drinking alcohol whatsoever tomorrow.
From now on
No more sugary soft drinks, just water tea or black coffee.
No more fast food, I either cook my own foods, or eat from healthy restaurants/delis.
Continue to use my chemical free shampoo and soap.
Tell my friends and girlfriend I love them more often.
Call or text my mother everyday.
I noticed I decided to wait on exercise, I figure my body needs to be detoxified before I start abusing it with weights and cardio.
For the record, I currently drink at least 3 - 6 alcoholic drinks, and smoke half a pack of cigarettes daily. My current diet consist of a mix of fast food and junk food, this is terrible at 31!
I will make a great effort to update this blog before I go to bed every night.
I wish myself good luck, I know I can pull this off.
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment