Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kicking ass

I have not updated my blog in a while, I've been busy with the gym, a new diet and life in general. I feel fantastic! I did slip up and drink a few days ago, but not nearly as bad as I usually do and didn't crave it the next day. My fitness and diet keeps me in check, I feel my mind and body are recovering indefinitely.

My very strict diet that Joey has built me started about two days ago and works well (with an exception to all the water I have to drink, and the non stop pissing!)

The gym is defiantly an uphill battle, Im starting with small reps, low weight and easing my body into it's new lifestyle. I do not miss a day of gym-time though, which is incredibly important.

I am still smoking, but in due time that will be over, and I don't even mean "I hope", I know for a fucking fact!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment